On April 19, 2018, Evesham Township School District will be having their first grade round-up.
This day is designated to registering any incoming first grader who will be new to the district for
the 2018-2019 school year. Registrations will occur at any time throughout the school day, no
appointments are necessary. Please see the elementary school zone and neighborhood list below.
Registration forms can be found on the district website at www.evesham.k12.nj.us.
In order for a child to be eligible for first grade, he/she must be six years old on or before
October 1st of the school year. In addition, the following requirements must be met before being
permitted to enter the Evesham Township School District:
- 4 Proofs of residence.
- Student’s most recent report card, transcript and withdrawal form from the previous school, if
not already forwarded by previous school.
- Proof of the following immunizations, in accordance with New Jersey State Department of
Health, signed by a physician:
- Diphtheria, Whooping Cough and Tetanus (D.P.T.) – total of four doses, one dose of
which must have been given on or after child’s fourth birthday; or any combination of
- Polio Vaccine – three doses, with third dose given on or after child’s fourth birthday; or
any combination of four doses.
o Measles, Mumps and Rubella (M.M.R.) – two doses, both immunizations must be after the
- Hepatitis B – three doses, given at mandated intervals.
o Varicella – one dose on or after the first birthday or proof of disease immunity.
- A current completed physical form. Physicals are required for all children entering a New
Jersey school for the first time. The exam must have been performed within 365 days of the
first day of school for the child.
- It is also recommended your child have a dental examination before entering school.
- Student’s original or certified copy of birth certificate (with parents’ name).
- Special education information, with copy of current IEP, if not already forwarded by previous
- Custody agreement, if applicable.
At the time of registration, all documentation must be provided. A copy of your documents will
be made and the originals returned to you.
(Source: Evesham Township Schools)